HB's original hair vitamins, formulated for healthier hair growth.
- Contains Biotin, Selenium and Zinc; essential ingredients for maintenance of healthy hair growth
- Visibly improves fine or thinning hair, prevents breakage and encourages stubborn hair to grow!
- In a consumer trial 98% of users noticed visibly faster hair growth after using Healthy Hair Vitamins consistently over time.
- Formulated with a premium blend of 26 vitamins and minerals, targeting deficiencies that damage hair
- Biotin: An essential vitamin required by the body, deficiency in this ‘B vitamin' can lead to thinning hair. Biotin helps to maintain healthy hair.
- Zinc: An essential mineral, Zinc plays an important role in cell growth and repair, including those in your hair. It also keeps the oil glands around the hair follicles working correctly. Deficiency in Zinc can lead to thinning hair.
- Selenium: An antioxidant that plays a role in maintaining the metabolic functions of the body. Getting enough selenium is important to maintain and improve healthier hair and prevent hair loss.
How to use:
A vitamin worth taking every day! Take two vitamins, once a day. We recommend taking alongside breakfast.
Some customers see results in as little as two weeks, although we recommend taking the vitamins for at least 90 days before assessing results, as by this time your hair growth will have stabilised and this is when your hair is growing at the optimum rate.
|Ingredients||Fish Collagen Peptides (FISH), Methylsulphonylmethane Preparation (Silicon Dioxide), Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose, Colour: Titanium Dioxide), Bulking Agent (Cellulose (E460i)), Hyaluronic Acid Sodium, Ferrous Fumerate, Vitamin C Preparation (Ascorbic Acid, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Zinc Oxide, L-Cysteine Hydrochloride, Anti-Caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate), Riboﬂavin (Vitamin B2), Anti-Caking Agent (Silicon Dioxide), Niacin (Vitamin B3 as Nicotinamide), Copper Sulphate, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Sodium Selenite. Contains Fish Collagen. Not suitable for Vegetarians or Vegans.|